Shipping, Returns and Refunds
Shipping is via PBT Couriers
Canterbury wide courier delivery $13. Bottle is gift wrapped and posted.
South Island wide courier delivery $16. Bottle is gift wrapped and posted.
North Island wide delivery $18. Bottle is gift wrapped and posted. (Please allow 2 extra days for delivery)
A rural delivery address have additional $8.70 cost. (Please allow 2 extra days for delivery)
Up to 4 bottles can be delivered to the same address for the same postage price.
Please get in touch with us with regards to international delivery at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we do not currently offer international delivery we can look into it for you.
We do not accept any responsibility for international deliveries and you may be subject to duty in the country the product is being shipped to.
- PBT couriers can take up to 3 working days to deliver. We have no control over delivery times, however, we will make every effort to ship your product to you as soon as possible. Please allow extra days for RD addresses.
- We will endeavour to process all orders received Mon – Fri within 2-3 business days.
- Each bottle is carefully wrapped and secured to ensure it arrives safely and undamaged.
- Alcohol cannot be delivered to anyone under the age of 18 or left unattended. Please contact PBT couriers with your trace number to arrange delivery where necessary.
Returns and refunds
- If your product arrived damaged or lost in transit please notify us as soon as possible so we can assist you. To be eligible for a refund due to damage, your item must be returned to us unused, unopened and in its original package.
- If you are unhappy about your products or have any questions then please send us an email at email@example.com we are happy to work through the issue.
- Please note that the taste of spirits and liqueurs is subjective and as such we can not offer returns for any products that do not meet your expectations in terms of taste or aroma.